MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Changing logo from gif to png
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ive been working on different themes and all of them had the "image url" in the global edit. I could just change gif to png. No big deal. Now none of my themes has that option anymore. It all vanished, gone? How can I over ride the original settings?
Thanks
Admin CP > Templates & Style > Themes > Pick your theme > Scroll down to Board Logo.
The only option I have is align left. Nothing else on all of my templates. I use to have something like this url(images/Traff-blue/logo.png) on all of my templates, but no more?
It's not in the templates it's in the Templates & Style >> Themes
I know its in the themes. Everything has vanished in all my themes that has to do with the header, Everything.

The Traff blue logo is not even in the root images folder, but look at it. It still shows up? There is some serious stuff going on here. I worked so hard at trying to get a website right and there has been nothing but crazy problems. Damn
(2013-09-19, 03:55 PM)hrspwr1 Wrote: [ -> ]The Traff blue logo is not even in the root images folder, but look at it. It still shows up? There is some serious stuff going on here. I worked so hard at trying to get a website right and there has been nothing but crazy problems. Damn

the logo is at http://www.horsepowerx.com/images/ctsilver/logo.png so therefore is not at http://www.horsepowerx.com/images/logo.png
what theme are you, as a user, using ? If the theme named ctsilver (?) perhaps all its images are placed in the ctsilver folder below the images folder and your templates reference that folder and not
the images folder

(2013-09-19, 03:55 PM)hrspwr1 Wrote: [ -> ]I know its in the themes. Everything has vanished in all my themes that has to do with the header, Everything.

do you mean in the theme configuration settings page or the templates ?
I ended up deleting the theme and templates I had trouble with. Something was big time wrong.

This is one of my other themes and for now it works.

Thanks for replying!