MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugins are not showing in ACP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone please solve my problem. I'm new to mybb.
I've uploaded some plugins via ftp client but after that no plugins are shown in plugins sections in ACP. Before that plugins are showing. Please help me to solve this.
Then delete all the plugin files that you just uploaded from the inc/plugins directory.

Refresh the Config -> Plugins page and it should be all better.

Now upload each of the files you just deleted back one at a time until it goes blank again.

Guilty.

(don't delete ALL the plugin files in inc/plugins, just the plugins you have just uploaded before this happened)
Edit: delayed response

recheck if you have added the files to correct locations (this reply might help)
(2013-09-20, 05:16 AM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]Then delete all the plugin files that you just uploaded from the inc/plugins directory.

Refresh the Config -> Plugins page and it should be all better.

Now upload each of the files you just deleted back one at a time until it goes blank again.

Guilty.

(don't delete ALL the plugin files in inc/plugins, just the plugins you have just uploaded before this happened)

Should i have to delete images and jscripts of the plugins or just plugins?

(2013-09-20, 05:17 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: delayed response

recheck if you have added the files to correct locations (this reply might help)

Yes I've uploaded The plugins to right place But after uploading plugins previously working plugins are also not shown not even a single one.
Here is screenshot [attachment=30173]
(2013-09-20, 05:25 AM)Gurnoor Wrote: [ -> ]Should i have to delete images and jscripts of the plugins or just plugins?

Just the main plugin PHP file for the new plugins you've just installed. The files added to inc/plugins-- once you discover which plugin is at fault, you can take steps to remove the rest or whatever its solution might be.
(2013-09-20, 01:21 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-09-20, 05:25 AM)Gurnoor Wrote: [ -> ]Should i have to delete images and jscripts of the plugins or just plugins?

Just the main plugin PHP file for the new plugins you've just installed. The files added to inc/plugins-- once you discover which plugin is at fault, you can take steps to remove the rest or whatever its solution might be.

Thanks a lot bro it works...my plugins are back Wink
Cool