MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selling || Web Discussion Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody,

I am today selling my beloved forum, DiscussTheWeb. Many reasons can justify this - family problems, money shortage, and less time that can be put into the forum.

About the forum
DiscussTheWeb is a forum which focuses on web discussions, an idea which was given to me by a good friend, who is Tindris, a community support member of MyBB who is here I suppose. The forum is quite inactive - and let me just tell you this directly - I have no experience in making a successful forum for sure. I have tried my best but am just unable to make it happen. That's why I'd like to see my beloved forum in the hands of capable people. I feel bad about myself, but the time that I have spent in the forums is just not enough.

Anyways, I will determine the value of the forum by it's activity, because it is as much as a brand new forum - the price will be based on the design and the domain itself. The theme was bought with exclusive rights by Johnny S, and the domain itself is professional, intended to fit with business forums. The domain is registered in Namecheap. When sold, you will have all the files, the database, and the theme as it is.

This will be a bidding thread, and the price will start with 50$. Please PM me for a BIN, or please feel free to PM me any other questions about this. The payment will be made by Paypal.

Thank you.
Sent you a PM for BIN price.
Current bid is 60$. If anyone needs proof, please send me a PM and I will send you the screenshot. Thanks. Smile