MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Add RSS Syndiction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone,
Somedays ago i removed RSS Syndication from my forum, now i want to add. How to add this again in my forum.

And i want to make custom error page for 404 Not Found with google search how to make this HELP !
Go to the footer of your template and do the folowing:

Find this line:

Quote: <span class="smalltext"><a href="{$mybb->settings['contactlink']}">{$lang->bottomlinks_contactus}</a> | <a href="{$mybb->settings['homeurl']}">{$mybb->settings['homename']}</a> | <a href="#top">{$lang->bottomlinks_returntop}</a> | <a href="#content">{$lang->bottomlinks_returncontent}</a> | <a href="<archive_url>">{$lang->bottomlinks_litemode}</a> |</span>

And replace it with this:

Quote: <span class="smalltext"><a href="{$mybb->settings['contactlink']}">{$lang->bottomlinks_contactus}</a> | <a href="{$mybb->settings['homeurl']}">{$mybb->settings['homename']}</a> | <a href="#top">{$lang->bottomlinks_returntop}</a> | <a href="#content">{$lang->bottomlinks_returncontent}</a> | <a href="<archive_url>">{$lang->bottomlinks_litemode}</a> | <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=syndication">{$lang->bottomlinks_syndication}</a></span>
can u tell me what are the importance of RSS Syndication