MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: User profiles only visible to specific user?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, after finally believing I had figured the user profiles out, I'm stumped again! I made my own profile tables, using
"{$mybb->user['fidX']}"
to place each custom field where I wanted.

With that said I'm now having the issue where, no matter what account I click on, MY information shows up in THEIR profile. If what I mean is unclear, what I am trying to say is this; when I am on the admin account and click on the other account [linked below], my information can be found within each box instead of the user's. As a guest, the problem is not fixed either; nothing at all is displayed instead.

Filled-out profile reference here.

I NEED to fix this in order to get anywhere near opening this site, and would appreciate a volunteer to answer my questions!

Thanks a ton,
GREY
$mybb->user shows info for user who is browsing page, no matter in which template you put it.

To show specific member's profile fields separately, the best way in my opinion is to use and configure this plugin: http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthre...271&page=1