MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What is next step ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
MyBB software ZIP file support any mobile ?
mybb does not have mobile version by default but mybb forums can be accessed with mobile with no issues. for a mobile friendly version use any of the methods stated by .m.
(2013-09-24, 11:30 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]mybb does not have mobile version by default but mybb forums can be access with mobile with no issues. for a mobile friendly version use any of the methods stated by .m.

I am creating a forum for my mobile.Its not supporting the zip file in my mobile.Any other mobile support this zip file ?
(2013-09-24, 11:46 AM)Mahi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-09-24, 11:30 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]mybb does not have mobile version by default but mybb forums can be access with mobile with no issues. for a mobile friendly version use any of the methods stated by .m.

I am creating a forum for my mobile.Its not supporting the zip file in my mobile.Any other mobile support this zip file ?

I'm not sure what you mean the protocol to render pages to a mobile device are the same as a PC ... where do compressed archives fit ?
Pages: 1 2