MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inc/Languages/English
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Language english (/hermes/bosoraweb119/b2229/BLANK/public_html/forum/inc/languages/english) is not installed

Last night, I changed the CHMOD on the inc/languages file using FileZilla and for some reason or another the file just disappeared. No idea why or how, but when I went into the actual server's website it showed the folder but it was empty though FileZilla does not recognize it at all. Though this morning, it had all the folders and only a 1/3 of the original files, yet FileZilla still does not see it still.

I renamed the file that languages file to languages2, and then reuploaded the file. The error does not change.

When you try to upload it using FileZilla I get upload failed error.

I contacted my server, and they are spitting the copy and paste general answers at me, as if they are not reading what I am telling them. Thank you for any assistance.

Edit: Well, went into the file to check the CHMOD since I found the proper CHMOD for them and languages2 is gone and languages is empty. So, that's awesome.

Edit2: Well, it has to be something on my server's side, because it keeps changing anything I have done back to it. It won't let me just delete the languages file. I guess I need to deal with them for now.