MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Testing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Interesting. On Opera you can see ​​odd characters...
abcdefgjijklmnopqrstuvqxyzabcdefgjijklmnopqrstuvqxyzabcdefgjijklmnopqrstuvqxyzabcdefgjijklmnopqrstuvqxyzabcdefgjijklmnopqrstuvqxyzabcdefgjijklmnopqrstuvqxyzabcdefgjijklmnopqrstuvqxyzabcdefgjijklmnopqrstuvqxyzabcdefgjijklmnopqrstuvqxyzabcdefgjijklmnopqrstuvqxyz
Internet Explorer rules.
(2013-09-23, 01:58 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting. On Opera you can see ​​odd characters...

Don't use Opera? Bug fixed! Big Grin
(2013-09-23, 03:30 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-09-23, 01:58 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting. On Opera you can see ​​odd characters...

No, I now use Opera so it's not fixed!Toungue
(2013-09-23, 03:30 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]

I use it for logging in as a regular user, so I can stay logged in as admin on Firefox. Toungue
œ˙´®þ¥¨ʼø,“‘«¯ßðƒ©ˍ˝˚-…æˀ.¸ˇ˘˜˛≤≥÷Œ̇́‰Þ ̛̏̈Ø̦”’»̄ ̑Р̰‸̵̱̋̊№Æ̧̨̣̉̌̆̃„ʔ¿
Hi,

Our showcase rules state that all sites featured here must meet the requirements of our Support Eligibility policy. Unfortunately your forum does not meet this policy and therefore may not be showcased here. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.