MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Restoring MYBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The situation: I was getting ready to release my forums, but i had a few errors. I let a buddy of mine have acess to the cpanel. He made a new ftp account and accidently deleted the whole site. I managed to figure out how to restore it until i ran into this error. Can any one explain what to do or maybe do it for me?

[Image: 2aerqch.png]
Message me if you still need this done.
(2013-09-23, 11:51 PM)Broyou Wrote: [ -> ]The situation: I was getting ready to release my forums, but i had a few errors. I let a buddy of mine have acess to the cpanel. He made a new ftp account and accidently deleted the whole site. I managed to figure out how to restore it until i ran into this error. Can any one explain what to do or maybe do it for me?

Seems a plugin hasn't got a table looking at it. Might want to remove all plugins, and re-install them one-by-one...?
(2013-09-24, 06:57 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-09-23, 11:51 PM)Broyou Wrote: [ -> ]The situation: I was getting ready to release my forums, but i had a few errors. I let a buddy of mine have acess to the cpanel. He made a new ftp account and accidently deleted the whole site. I managed to figure out how to restore it until i ran into this error. Can any one explain what to do or maybe do it for me?

Seems a plugin hasn't got a table looking at it. Might want to remove all plugins, and re-install them one-by-one...?

mybb_datacache is actually the first table MyBB calls when loading everything up. The database may be empty.
He needs to make sure that the config.php and this database info match. He isn't really clear on the steps he took when restoring. A little more info would be helpful.
(2013-09-24, 01:37 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]

mybb_datacache is actually the first table MyBB calls when loading everything up. The database may be empty.

OP should first confirm his table prefix is set to "mybb_950" so we know if this is the default table or not
(2013-09-24, 07:25 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-09-24, 01:37 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]

OP should first confirm his table prefix is set to "mybb_950" so we know if this is the default table or not

Im not even sure how to do that
^ if you need direct help then PM me. you have to provide required temporary privileges through PM.
caution: some friends here warn that you should not trust a random person. decide yourself.