MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Xfire Line
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made custom line for xfire.How i can make it to show up under author profile when post,under reputation.
Add this code to postbit_author_info template:
xFire: {$post['fidX']}
Where X is profile field id of XFire (check in link in ACP).
(2013-09-24, 10:29 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Add this code to postbit_author_info template:
xFire: {$post['fidX']}
Where X is profile field id of XFire (check in link in ACP).

It's working but problem is that it's in same row with Warning Level,i can't change row.
you can add <br /> before the suggested code so that it can be displayed in a new line
Thank you both.
It works.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
How i can make that reputation(on post) is shown only to Super Mod and Administrators.
^ that requires template conditionals plugin

after installing template conditionals plugin, navigate to postbit_author_user template, find {$post['replink']} and modify it like below

<if in_array($mybb->usergroup['gid'], array('3', '4'))then>
{$post['replink']}
</if>
I said wrong i want to hide warning lvl,i did same(changed {$post['warninglevel']}) like you said for reps but when i did it i see just name and avatar.
^ warning level of a member in general is visible only to the staff (includes moderators)
if you want to make it visible only to administrators & super moderators then template conditional
should work (assuming that user groups IDs are not changed on your forum - eg. Admins --> group ID 4)