MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Vicious v2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Vicious theme series comes in 6 different colors. The Vicious theme is a light theme with a customized index. This theme is not a stand-alone theme either, it requires the PHP Template Conditionals plugin (More information below).

Why use this theme?
  • Category Description on Hover
  • Customized Boardstats
  • Customized Header and Welcomeblock
  • Sticky threads have their own dedicated background color
  • CSS3 Postbit buttons
  • Modal Login Box
  • Apple Styled Breadcrumbs
  • Customized Forumbit
  • Unique Styled Quote and Codeblock
  • Available in many more colors
  • And Much More...

Download

[attachment=30200]
[attachment=30201]
[attachment=30202]
[attachment=30203]
[attachment=30204]
[attachment=30205]

Preview

[attachment=30206]
[attachment=30207]
[attachment=30208]

Template Conditionals

Due to a rare feature in this theme, you are required to use a plugin. This plugin is completely safe.

Link to Plugin: http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthread.php?tid=464

Install: Upload this plugin to ./inc/plugins and activate it by going to ACP>Configuration>Plugins

Installation of Theme

Upload the Vicious folder to ./images and import the XML file by going to ACP>Templates & Styles>Themes>Import a Theme

Notes

- This theme does not have any credit line such as "Designed by". You are not allowed to add any credit line to another individual or company or even claim it as your work in any form of way. (Credits will be added in later on.)

Change Log

- Fixed missing text in horizontal postbit issue.

Hope you like this theme. If you have any question(s) or find any bug in this theme, feel free to post it below or message me here(MyBB Community).
do you have live preview of your theme?
Unfortunately no because I worked offline (wamp) so there aren't any live demo(s) available at the moment.
Are you in white tiger on LF?
(2013-10-16, 03:28 PM)Word Wrote: [ -> ]Are you in white tiger on LF?

Unfortunately, I have no idea you are talking about so no. Undecided