MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't install and activate plugin library
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Uploaded pluginlibrary.php into inc.plugins. Went to install and activate and nothing? Any suggestions.

Thanks
That's just how that particular plugin works, it just needs to be uploaded, not activated. The green success message you get after trying to activate it should say this Smile
Excellent. Thanks

Im going to try and upload google seo. Is there anything I should know on the plugin?
Thanks again

It turned green, but now what. I cant find anything on it.
^ Google SEO plugin provides required guidance on the plugins page at the admin panel. we have to just follow it.
Thanks M. This should be interesting LOL

More troubles. uploaded google_seo.php into plugins, and all the plugins are gone. I knew this would be fun!

This is what I am following:
After downloading the plugin from here, unpack it on a separate new folder.Let we call the new folder be gseo.
On your new folder go to the inc folder and go to plugins folder. You will see the sub-folder named google_seo.
Upload the entire google_seo folder to your inc/plugins in your Cpanel file manager (Upload the google_seo folder to the plugins folder) . DONE

And upload the google_seo.php file to your plugins folder. THIS IS WHERE IT SCREWS UP. WHERE DOES THIS GO?

Now go to your gseo folder and go to inc sub-folder and then go to the languages subfolder.
And upload your files on the proper sections (Ex: You have to upload the files in languages folder in gseo to the languages folder in your MyBB installation directory. Follow the same for others)
googleseo lng php
googleseo_plugin php
googleseo_settingslang php ARE ALL INSTALLED IN LANGUAGES

Now go to Admin CP of your forum and go to plugins section.
Click Install & Activate near the newly came Google SEO.
The plugin will show some notifications like the things which is present belo

This comes up
/home4/hrspwr1/public_html/inc/languages/english/admin/googleseo_plugin.lang.php does not exist

And upload the google_seo.php file to your plugins folder. THIS IS WHERE IT SCREWS UP. WHERE DOES THIS GO?

What am I doing wrong? I dont get it?