MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Having trouble installing Google SEO.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Having trouble installing Google SEO.

I installed my pluggin library. Now I am having trouble installing SEO.
Here is what I have done so far:

This is what I am following:
After downloading the plugin from here, unpack it on a separate new folder.Let we call the new folder be gseo.
On your new folder go to the inc folder and go to plugins folder. You will see the sub-folder named google_seo.
Upload the entire google_seo folder to your inc/plugins in your Cpanel file manager (Upload the google_seo folder to the plugins folder) . Extracted and DONE

And upload the google_seo.php file to your plugins folder. THIS IS WHERE IT SCREWS UP. WHERE DOES THIS GO?

Now go to your gseo folder and go to inc sub-folder and then go to the languages subfolder.
And upload your files on the proper sections (Ex: You have to upload the files in languages folder in gseo to the languages folder in your MyBB installation directory. Follow the same for others)
googleseo lng php
googleseo_plugin lang php
googleseo_settingslang php ARE ALL INSTALLED IN LANGUAGES

Now go to Admin CP of your forum and go to plugins section.
Click Install & Activate near the newly came Google SEO.
The plugin will show some notifications like the things which is present below

All the plugins disappear and This comes up

/home4/hrspwr1/public_html/inc/languages/english/admin/googleseo_plugin.lang.php does not exist

What am I doing wrong? I dont get it?
have you checked ./inc/languages/english/admin/googleseo_plugin.lang.php file physically exists at the files server - is it accessible
It does. Thats why I dont get it.

[attachment=30222][attachment=30223][attachment=30224]
^ oh, No. they are uploaded to incorrect location.
googleseo.lang.php --> should be in /languages/english/
googleseo_plugin.lang.php & googleseo_settings.lang.php --> should be in /languages/english/admin/
M You are the man!

Thanks again!