MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: web site stolen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello.
My web site has been shut down by the guy who was supposed to be designing and maintaining it for me and my clan, However i have discovered he has stolen the design files and data which i am paying for and has taken this info to start his own web site with his relative who is an ex clan member.They have a domain address from one.com which is www.globalshooterclan.com . They also are using mybb.com to run it.
And How if possible do i get my web site back , There is an error message which reads "Maintenance"
My Domain address is www.fullragegaming.net

many thanks
Well it depends on how they defaced your site. I would recommend reverting to an older backup from few days ago.

Do you still have access to your admin control panel, database and FTP?
(2013-09-26, 01:21 AM)Arbaz Wrote: [ -> ]Well it depends on how they defaced your site. I would recommend reverting to an older backup from few days ago.

Do you still have access to your admin control panel, database and FTP?

Hi, There does not seem to be a back up file , unless mybb takes care of it. And yes we have access to the control panel which has the phpmyadmin link. hope this helps.
Is the database still there? If not, you're out of luck with no backups.
Hello, I am helping Ringo, Yes the database is still there but we think it has been messed around with as we can not login to the http://www.fullragegaming.net/admin area because all it comes up with is "Not Found" "The requested URL /admin was not found on this server." But before the guy removed everything it was working fine. Is there a way to fix this.

Thanks Matt
(2013-09-26, 03:28 AM)Matt_14 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I am helping Ringo, Yes the database is still there but we think it has been messed around with as we can not login to the http://www.fullragegaming.net/admin area because all it comes up with is "Not Found" "The requested URL /admin was not found on this server." But before the guy removed everything it was working fine. Is there a way to fix this.

Thanks Matt

Ringo is saying someone defaced his site and took over his domain control panel. You are saying that some files were deleted.

I think the best option would be to teamview with someone to crack down the issue and solve the issue faster and I did send Ringo a PM which they didn't reply to yet.
(2013-09-26, 03:32 AM)Arbaz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-09-26, 03:28 AM)Matt_14 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I am helping Ringo, Yes the database is still there but we think it has been messed around with as we can not login to the http://www.fullragegaming.net/admin area because all it comes up with is "Not Found" "The requested URL /admin was not found on this server." But before the guy removed everything it was working fine. Is there a way to fix this.

Thanks Matt

Ringo is saying someone defaced his site and took over his domain control panel. You are saying that some files were deleted.

I think the best option would be to teamview with someone to crack down the issue and solve the issue faster and I did send Ringo a PM which they didn't reply to yet.

Ok, I will get Ringo to PM you back once he comes online again.
He replied to the PM and is currently unavailable. He won't be able to teamview til Friday as they are busy with some "work" related stuff.
just a note: Arbaz can provide direct help and you can change the credentials later
(2013-09-26, 06:27 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]just a note: Arbaz can provide direct help and you can change the credentials later

True. They can send me their log in credentials and I'll take a look when I'm online.
Pages: 1 2