MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: User(S) browsing didn't show in the thread view.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
User(s) browsing this thread: xxxx, xxx Guest(s) didn't show at metro theme.
[attachment=30230]
Forum URL is : http://forumforu.uni.me/index.php
check if showthread template consists of code {$usersbrowsing}

also check the code in showthread_usersbrowsing template
<br />
<span class="smalltext">{$lang->users_browsing_thread} {$onlinemembers}{$onlinesep}{$invisonline}{$onlinesep2}{$guestsonline}</span>
<br />
(2013-09-26, 02:50 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]check if showthread template consists of code {$usersbrowsing}

also check the code in showthread_usersbrowsing template
<br />
<span class="smalltext">{$lang->users_browsing_thread} {$onlinemembers}{$onlinesep}{$invisonline}{$onlinesep2}{$guestsonline}</span>
<br />

It's already there.
^ navigate to below location and check if Users Browsing this Thread is set to yes
admin panel >> configuration >> settings >> Show Thread Options --> Users Browsing this Thread
(2013-09-26, 03:02 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ navigate to below location and check if Users Browsing this Thread is set to yes
admin panel >> configuration >> settings >> Show Thread Options --> Users Browsing this Thread

I already set that Yes
it appears that {$usersbrowsing} in the template is removed by using comment tags !
(you can PM me admin panel access and wait for some time)
(2013-09-26, 03:14 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]it appears that {$usersbrowsing} in the template is removed by using comment tags !
(you can PM me admin panel access and wait for some time)

I think removing the comment tags should solve the problem.