MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Bridge to subdreamer CMS systems.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bridge to Subdreamer CMS. Coppermine bridge beautifully worked. I can't see why not have one for Subdreamer either. I would love one so my member post comments in articles
it is a commercial software - many would not be interested in integration of MyBB with it
obviously, it is not a open source and required documentation would not be available for developers
^ It's actually worth $99 , unlike paid forum software like IPB, which I paid for before or other commercial software. I asked them there and they're looking into it.
Thank you for your interest oasis... and thanks for the positive feedback.

Indeed, we are a commercial CMS which isn't for everyone, but there are advantages such as having support when it comes to a something as critical as a cms & forum bridge/integration. Subdreamer CMS isn't perfect but people fall in love it. Smile

We've had many folks ask for MyBB integration over the years, and we were able to take a look recently. Initial integration with MyBB and Subdreamer will be released in soon.
http://www.subdreamer.com/forum/forum-in...17302.html
^ glad to know that Smile may be you can post the development steps on your site / blog
(how it started - the hurdles at early stages - improvement - MyBB documentation which helped - final tweaks ..)
The two best software for a website can work together finally!
(2013-10-02, 05:27 AM)oasis Wrote: [ -> ]The two best software for a website can work together finally!

We're glad you're excited. Smile We have a lot of the plugins ready now too... mostly everything for the MyBB - SD CMS integration will be ready for our upcoming v3.7 release. Enjoy. Cheers
I had been requesting it to be considered for ages and I've recently moved back to using both MyBB and Subdreamer.

I'm in the process of setting my site up, very impressed with the integration. It's something I have always found refreshing by SD, it's the simple but powerful approach. Just to note, make sure you remove /forum/ (or whatever you MyBB folder is) from the Cookie Session Settings.

Any devs should seriously consider giving it a go, SD would progress further with some of the talented people here making plugins and skins for it.