MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: index.php help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

Yeah, I was uploading a plugin called Graphics Forum Stat page. Yeah was in love with that design. Yeah, uploaded it at my main Directory and when I loaded skychatforums.likesyou.org/index.php it says something Index.PHP Invalid! then I accidentally deleted index.php and boom! there is no Index Page now. Anyone willing to help? Come at my Chatroom and we will discuss it if you are willing to help.
Just come if you think or really know what to do.

Thanks in Advance!
Reupload index.php from a fresh package.

http://www.mybb.com/downloads
If you had deleted it, there is nothing else to do except reuploading it. Download clean package of your MyBB version and upload index.php from it to the root directory of your forum (where other files like forumdisplay.php are).

Also read reviews before installing plugin - 2 people reported errors there.
A guy joined my Chatroom and helped me. I don't want to download again.
(2013-09-27, 11:50 PM)Tonex Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!

Yeah, I was uploading a plugin called Graphics Forum Stat page. Yeah was in love with that design. Yeah, uploaded it at my main Directory and when I loaded skychatforums.likesyou.org/index.php it says something Index.PHP Invalid! then I accidentally deleted index.php and boom! there is no Index Page now. Anyone willing to help? Come at my Chatroom and we will discuss it if you are willing to help.
Just come if you think or really know what to do.

Thanks in Advance!

looks fixed to me Big Grin
(2013-09-28, 12:18 AM)Tonex Wrote: [ -> ]A guy joined my Chatroom and helped me. I don't want to download again.

If you delete a file the only way to get it back is by uploading it. You don't really have a choice.