MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Do you have tapatalk support?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I wanna write in here from tapatalk app on my smartphone using my account but before wanted to know if you have the support!
Not here.
Edit: see post #5

TapaTalk plugin already exists for MyBB - and TapaTalk's web site has a support forum
We don't support Tapatalk here I'm afraid.
i guess he is asking whether mybb.com is available on tapatalk, so he can post here from the app.

btw, its not available on tapatalk.
And why don't you install the Tapatalk plugin and get your community listed on the official list so I can find you on the app on my smartphone?
(2013-09-30, 02:07 PM)jpninside Wrote: [ -> ]And why don't you install the Tapatalk plugin and get your community listed on the official list so I can find you on the app on my smartphone?

We don't want people thinking it's a core part of MyBB. Additionally, we tend not to use third party plugins for security reasons. Most of the plugins we use have been developed internally we so don't compromise user security.
(2013-09-30, 03:18 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-09-30, 02:07 PM)jpninside Wrote: [ -> ]And why don't you install the Tapatalk plugin and get your community listed on the official list so I can find you on the app on my smartphone?

We don't want people thinking it's a core part of MyBB. Additionally, we tend not to use third party plugins for security reasons. Most of the plugins we use have been developed internally we so don't compromise user security.
I'm not really that confident in the security of Github either which MyBB seems to use for development, these days as they've had security breaches.
Source: http://www.zdnet.com/blog/security/how-g...cked/10473
(2013-10-01, 06:25 PM)Axareal Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-09-30, 03:18 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm not really that confident in the security of Github either which MyBB seems to use for development, these days as they've had security breaches.

That was 18 months ago... It's in the past, and it got fixed. PSN was breached, but people still use it.

GitHub was breached, why would everyone stop using it?
(2013-10-01, 06:25 PM)Axareal Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not really that confident in the security of Github either which MyBB seems to use for development, these days as they've had security breaches.

Losing access to a git repo isn't the end of the world (most devs probably have the latest version on their computer anyway). Losing access to the mybb servers would be a huge blow though.
Pages: 1 2