MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: best place to sell a forum car ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You may use to contact persons individually if they've a similar niche. They might be interested in buying, e.g. paveman I know has a website similar to this (if he doesn't sold it)
Pavemen sold it AFAIK.
(2013-10-04, 09:45 AM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-03, 09:21 PM)Arbaz Wrote: [ -> ]No problem. Also, change the background image for both of your sites. It's not appealing. Another thing, remove the cookies policy located on the bottom left hand corner. I personally find the cookies policy annoying.

I assume the user is from the UK (or europe). New EU law requires all websites to have users accept the cookie policy upon loading the site. Damn EU law!

Oh I see. I never knew about this new law. Thanks for the info Smile
(2013-10-03, 09:21 PM)Arbaz Wrote: [ -> ]No problem. Also, change the background image for both of your sites. It's not appealing. Another thing, remove the cookies policy located on the bottom left hand corner. I personally find the cookies policy annoying.
as said the cookie thing needs to be there and when you`ve accepted the cookies it goes away and as for the background my users seem to like it and so do i tbh but i am working on another style for users to choose but that 1 you see now will remain the default 1
Pages: 1 2