MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Share your mid-sized database! - Help us
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Sent a PM about XenForo if you want those Smile
We're mainly searching for vBulletin 5, WBB 3 and WBB 4 databases atm, but you can still send as any others mentioned earlier in this thread.
Good luck finding a vB5 user ;P
If we don't get a database we can't create a module for it Toungue
I might know someone that has a test VB5 site I'll see if I can get him to submit one.

I'm currently uploading XenForo 1.1 and 1.2 right now to share. Smile.

Now back to findinga webhost hahaha.
Hey guys, I have an old backup of a previous version of a site i used to co own. (Now im going back to owning it) and i converted the new version to MyBB last night using the IPB3 Beta module that i fixed last night.

I would recommend you guys use the module i fixed and fix the UTF8 issue, I fixed everything else to my knowledge in IPB3's Beta module. (http://community.mybb.com/thread-157470.html)

As for the database i would be willing to provide it, Just pm me and let me know where to send it cause i don't really watch threads on here.

EDIT:
Clearly you guys haven't heard of nulled boards..... You guys could just always download a nulled board for whatever you want to create a module for, Install it to your localhost server, create some spam posts and some random categories and set them up for what you need and then create a converter.... I know how to Nullifiy some boards and i can tell you we don't modify the database structure (at least not the genuine nullers like me). Get DGT nulls if you decide to use this suggestion.
We don't use nulled scripts for ethical reasons (and we generally don't have to) .
(2014-08-14, 08:33 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]We don't use nulled scripts for ethical reasons (and we generally don't have to) .

Ah ok
Well the backup i have is on a nulled board (The older backup i have is a nulled board that i nulled so there isn't any database problems and i have been successful in converting the board previously). But since the MyBB merge system only uses databases and since the database isn't nulled I'm not sure if you guys would like to use it or not.

If so please let me know where to send it. Smile
I once had a legit license, I don't have that backup anymore unfortunately.
Well the data-base is not nulled as you said... so unless someone feels the contrary I suppose it is alright.
(2014-08-16, 06:18 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Well the data-base is not nulled as you said... so unless someone feels the contrary I suppose it is alright.

Cool, so where should I send it? Lol
Just PM it to a staff member?
Pages: 1 2 3