MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Mods Site is clean again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mainly thanks to the big efforts of the new entries Kaeden and Alex Smith, without forgetting the whole Team, the Mods Site approval queue has been completely emptied from awaiting-for-approval submissions.

I think it's quite right saying that this is a great achievement for our community. This means that incoming mods will be approved faster from now on and developers might consider to submit more frequently their plugins' updates to the Mods Site.

Despite the fact that the current Mods Site is quite old and annoying - GitHub has been preferred over the years as a replacement - you should really consider it as a renewed site where to publish your works more often.

Best regards from Shade and the whole Resources Team!
Nice!

Next step: get rid of the Ideas link and change Wiki to Docs Smile
Unfortunately that requires server level access that not a lot (in fact VERY few) people have.

But it has been pushed to their attention and is awaiting completion.
Man someone must have gone on an approval spree why I was at work/sleeping Toungue. Guess it's time to start working on the 1.8 docs.
(2013-10-01, 11:22 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Man someone must have gone on an approval spree why I was at work/sleeping Toungue. Guess it's time to start working on the 1.8 docs.

I'd rather say reviewing spree because not everyting has been approved Big Grin