MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Index Not showing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Try to deactivate the login convert plugin and check if it works. If it doesn't then take a look at the link below where someone had a very similar problem.

Link: http://community.mybb.com/thread-78714.html

Also, make sure that after the merge, due to duplicate usernames, a prefix gets added to the username. For example:

Before the merge if there was a user with the username "Arbaz". The board that is being merged also has a user with the username "Arbaz", after the merge, the user from the board being merged will have a different username to prevent having two different accounts with the same username. First account will be Arbaz and second I believe will be Arbaz_import
It appears that some users are able to login with their credentials of the previous board, but not me the Founder/Admin.
Which password are you using to log in? New password or previous password? Does doing a password reset help?
Why would I need to do the password reset, I am logging in with the new password.
Wait, if you can log in with the new password and your members can log in too then what's the problem?
Pages: 1 2