MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for a Developer for a Subscription Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I run a forum where I charge users on a monthly (1-3-6 months) basis for access to certain sections of the forum boards, this is starting to become something that I just don't feel like I want to do anymore and would like to automate it with PayPal.

I need someone who is capable of working with how my current system works and helping me create a plugin that would allow access to a certain section of the forums and only that sections. I would like someone who is well experience with doing things like this and can use PayPal's IPN. I'm hoping that said person can also make the plugin such that I can manually have access to a users subscription (allowing me to add/remove subscription time and even add a manual subscription).

This is the first time I have actually ever attempted to find a person to assist me so I'm not too sure what to expect. If you feel like you are capable of doing such a job for me please send me a private message with any questions and such. I am also available for chats over Skype but will not list that publicly.

Edit: I forgot to say, I am offering to pay you! I would never expect for someone to do this much work for free.
Go to Mybb-plugins.com. Pirata Nervo owns that site and he does great work.
(2013-10-02, 06:25 PM)vEconomy Wrote: [ -> ]Go to Mybb-plugins.com. Pirata Nervo owns that site and he does great work.

Heh, I'm pretty sure he actually has what I want.
I use pirata's plugins and it is better than most.