MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hepl Problem Advanced Sidebox 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, I think the author of the application is the owner of the website but I want someone to help me install the plugin Advanced Sidebox

went up all the files and when I turn it on I do not get to enter the menu options I get this:

[Image: 2ypizjc.jpg]

Come see me without the menu, I have the forum mybb 1.6 will there be a problem?

regards

Excuse my language I speak Spanish and I use google translator
The screenshot shows the plugin has been activated. Now go to configuration then click on Advanced Sidebox (Left hand side) and there you will be able to manage your sideboxes.
(2013-10-03, 01:16 AM)Arbaz Wrote: [ -> ]The screenshot shows the plugin has been activated. Now go to configuration then click on Advanced Sidebox (Left hand side) and there you will be able to manage your sideboxes.

Nothing, it does not work I get this :

[Image: 2vbothu.jpg]
I see. Re-upload your language files. Make sure they are in the right folders.
(2013-10-03, 01:38 AM)Arbaz Wrote: [ -> ]I see. Re-upload your language files. Make sure they are in the right folders.

Usually I worked in the download is in the folder in English, but the Spaniards put in, and it worked

thanks