MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Flat Desire : Stunning Flat Premium MyBB Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: Tfcdsns.png]

Hello guys ,
After introducing 2 themes in this series here is the final one in the row , called "Flat Desire".
As the name suggests the theme is Flat , the current trend in design , minimal , clean and modernistic that makes your forum dressed with pure elegance.

Features:
Quickly into the features, i would like to say the best.
1. Majority of the icons are replaced by custom Font Icons from FontAwesome.
2. Custom fonts included.
3. Css3 and jQuery Animations like
a. Spinning & Fading Social Links on hover.
b. Jquery Search Bar.
c. Collapses.
d. Link and Button Hover Effects.
4. Introduction of jQuery Color Picker which gives you to style your forum with unlimited color possibilities.
5. jQuery Width Changer.
6. jQuery Scroll Effects like Scroll to top , Fixed Breadcrumb on Scroll.
7. Custom Css3 Flat Buttons and minimal buttons.
8. Sidebar with Animations.
9. Custom Tabbed Profiles.
10. Custom Editor Theme.
11. JQuery User Menu and Modal Login Box

Previews:
Well then , here are the preview images Smile

Index
Index Color picker
Index Red
Index Blue
Index Green
Index Orange
Index Drop Down Main Menu
Index Width Toggle
Scroll Header Fixed Breadcrumb and Footer
User DropDown
User CP with icon fonts
Mod CP with Icon fonts
User Profile
User Profile Color Change
Postbit Custom
Postbit Buttons
Thread List
Modal Login
Toggle Search Bar
Search Bar Hover

Demo is not available as of now.

Pricing ad buying options :
The price of the theme is 20$.
You can buy the theme here : Click to buy

Support and License:
Theme Documentation is included in the package with custom license, and you can get support at www.myskins.org

Thank you all for supporting us ever always , hope you guys love this theme.
We wish to release more awesome themes with your continued support.
Thanks for your time reading this,
regards
Looks great envira good work buddy. Hope you sell lot..
(2013-10-03, 05:19 AM)jason5 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks great envira good work buddy. Hope you sell lot..

Thanks buddy , I am here to make some good themes rather than to sell a lot Toungue
Regards,
It's quite a shame that due to the threat of rippers, themes are no longer showcased with demos and rather must rely on screenshots.

For me personally, no amount of screenshots can compare to actually seeing the theme in action. But again thats just me.

Good luck with sales, I think that this is a good looking theme.
(2013-10-03, 06:21 AM)Jitendra M Wrote: [ -> ]It's quite a shame that due to the threat of rippers, themes are no longer showcased with demos and rather must rely on screenshots.

For me personally, no amount of screenshots can compare to actually seeing the theme in action. But again thats just me.

Good luck with sales, I think that this is a good looking theme.

Thank you buddy , Glad you like the theme and thanks for the feedback.
Yeah the rippers were a nuisance , you know what every theme i made is on those rippers sites.
This is what the conversation with one guy , who demanded me to give away my latest work for free lol.
Quote:Marshall Mathers
Sep 29 (4 days ago)

i know you spent hours making your themes but yeah so do Hollywood who spend millions of dollars on the entertainment industry and yet piracy will never stop. i do get your point still but it is what it is bro. YOU CANT STOP PEOPLE RIPPING YOUR THEMES. okay.

And as you say a demo is real lively and i can see the effects which you cant on a picture. Some amazing effects like the keyframe animations , the jQuery effects etc. May be i could make a video demo to showcase all the features i have incorporated. Thats my only solution.
regards,
Very nice work! You are really improving your designs as of late.
(2013-10-03, 12:53 PM)Roach Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice work! You are really improving your designs as of late.

Thanks a lot buddy Smile , glad you like it Smile
Yeah making more experiments with MyBB design Toungue
regards
Excellent theme! Looks like you paid attention to every detail.

About not offering a demo, realize that you are only hurting your paying customers. If someone will use a pirated theme or purchase the theme; it's more about morals than anything else. Sadly, the rippers always find a way.

Anyways, good job. I love to see innovative themes for MyBB like this.
(2013-10-04, 01:37 PM)MobileMod Wrote: [ -> ]Excellent theme! Looks like you paid attention to every detail.

About not offering a demo, realize that you are only hurting your paying customers. If someone will use a pirated theme or purchase the theme; it's more about morals than anything else. Sadly, the rippers always find a way.

Anyways, good job. I love to see innovative themes for MyBB like this.

Thanks buddy , glad you like it. Yes worked really hard on it to make it stand out.
Yeah rippers were serious problem i am facing , i lost many sales due to them. I will plan a demo soon , once i finish off my current personal work.
Thanks for the advice and valuable feedback Smile
Are those font awesome icons on userCP? I use the same on mine. Anyway's Rippers will find a way bro once they find a site which uses your theme. For 20$ I say its damn cheap for a amazing theme. I think people should pay when the price is low. There is no need to rip. And of late as I have started making my own themse, I did realize with a little bit of HTML/CSS knowledge ripping if a demo is available is quite easy.
Dont PM me on ripping guides, I wont support piracy. Pay for such a beautiful theme and appreciate the designers time and efforts.
Pages: 1 2