MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] custom mycode question (wiki type links)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can you please test it? If it works, we will add it to the next version, because technically, it'll fix a bug.
Ah, well, that's different then. if this is considered a bug and it'll be fixed in the core code, then that negates any problems I had with screwing around with the code Smile

I tried it out and it does indeed work perfectly. Problem solved! Thank you very much, gentlemen Smile
The fix won't work on all occasions. I think a field called "execution order" should be implemented
One other problem I should add here is that smilies are getting parsed in the custom MyCode. If you have a colon (like with that ed: code I used above) it can cause the smilies to get parsed and that just screws the whole thing over. Smilies should NOT be parsed in custom MyCode.
For the next version there will be a 'parse' order for mycode because of this problem that you can set. Also, smilies should get parsed before mycode so they don't interfere.
Nice to hear, thank you, sir! Smile
Interesting smilies already get parsed before mycode.

// If we can, parse smilies
if($options['allow_smilies'] != "no")
{
	$message = $this->parse_smilies($message, $options['allowhtml']);
}

// Replace MyCode if requested.
if($options['allow_mycode'] != "no")
{
	$message = $this->parse_mycode($message, $options);
}

Anyway marking as fixed for MyBB 1.4.
This bug has been fixed in the latest code.

Please note the latest code is not live on the site or for download. An update will be released which contains this fix.
Pages: 1 2