MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tweak this plugin for me please! :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You have to go to AdminCP - Styles & templates - your style - Templates.

Search for Postbit Templates and select postbit and postbit_classic. (to fix two postbits, horizontal mode and vertical mode xD)

postbit for forums where shows info of posters like here and postbit_classic to see on vertical mode. You can use at your own by Control Panel and change one or another.

Well then you have to search for this var:

{$post['thanks']}

This var is after postbit['button_rep'], change it before {$post['button_warn']} or wherever you want to show.

Cheers.
(2013-10-11, 05:46 PM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]You have to go to AdminCP - Styles & templates - your style - Templates.

Search for Postbit Templates and select postbit and postbit_classic. (to fix two postbits, horizontal mode and vertical mode xD)

postbit for forums where shows info of posters like here and postbit_classic to see on vertical mode. You can use at your own by Control Panel and change one or another.

Well then you have to search for this var:

{$post['thanks']}

This var is after postbit['button_rep'], change it before {$post['button_warn']} or wherever you want to show.

Cheers.

Thank you so much for helping me out. I just need one more modification, if you would be so kind and help me out.

How can I remove the show thanks button and show the users that thanked by default. Also I would like the usernames to be styled like they are in each of the usergroups.
1.- You can enable or disable this task on you config you say the counter on thanks ? There are an option to disable this on plugins admin CP. (Third option counter disable).

2.- Edit template thanks_postbit_outline on global templates, or on your adminCP can use 6 and 7 options (disable it, this shows list by default). But if you want users ever see thanked posts list, you have to edit plugin manually.

3.- Username stylizaton has taken on list of thanks as avatar of every user, this by default.

hope it helps.
Pages: 1 2