MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Reply Area
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Only members with IE seem to get this problem, how would it be fixed?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1]
Explain more. You did not specify what is wrong with the reply area, so we are only left to guess and therefore we cannot help you. Please elaborate.
For future reference, please read all stickies(particularly this one) before posting. We need specifics on your issue before we can even attempt to help. Smile
Christian Wrote:For future reference, please read all stickies(particularly this one) before posting. We need specifics on your issue before we can even attempt to help. Smile

The original post was made by someone other than Canadian here (if you want to know more details about the error itself) .... I will get the poster of the error, Sandman, to post here to clarify what the problem is. But of course only Canadian can post about the MyBB version and all that admin stuff.

But reading his thread .. I will quote what the problem is (shown in the pic in the previous post):

Sandman Wrote:In the attached image, the part circled in yellow will actually sort correctly once you mouse over it.  That is not a big deal but it is annoying.  The part circled in red however does not.  Nor does it do anything at that point either.  Refreshing the page does not seem to have any effect and you can't read anything behind the menus box.
I know Sandman was using IE 7.

Since then no one can post in the thread in Canadians forums, to go into more detail of the error because that thread seems screwed where it thinks it is 2 pages when it is 4. Seems to be a LOT of problems with  MyBB ... Sad
Since this bug is unique to your 'Canadian' forum, please link me to the forum, and tell me exactly what is going wrong, and exactly what it should do (the expected behavior)

Angie Wrote:Seems to be a LOT of problems with MyBB ... Sad

* Ryan Gordon growls
Angie Wrote:The original post was made by someone other than Canadian here
I did already here Toungue

But here it is again lol

http://www.kidney-friends.net

Tikitiki Wrote:Since this bug is unique to your 'Canadian' forum, please link me to the forum, and tell me exactly what is going wrong, and exactly what it should do (the expected behavior)

Angie Wrote:Seems to be a LOT of problems with  MyBB ... Sad

* Tikitiki growls

heheh Toungue
Okay, here is the delema. I am using IE7 and I have firefox as an alternitive browser. When I click NEW REPLY or just REPLY in a board similar to this one, ( including this one too ) I see the effect posted in the image from the first post. The menus get jumbled and part of it malfunctions to a point where it does nothing. I have tested this on my other computer as well and that is still running IE6 (sp2) with similar results. When I use firefox, the boards seem to work as intended.

If you need more details, please let me know ( in detail ) what information will help you best.
Can someone post the screenshot here Smile
DennisTT Wrote:Can someone post the screenshot here Smile

Ummm.. it was posted in the 1st post. Don't you see it??
No it requires me to be logged into that board
Pages: 1 2 3 4