MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Newpoints updating - error causes my forum not work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After updating my Newpoints this happend:
Error: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare newpoints_check_permissions() (previously declared in /home/x/public_html/inc/plugins/newpoints.php:652) in /home/x/public_html/inc/plugins/newpoints/newpoints_shop.php on line 500
(2013-10-06, 05:07 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]see replies here

I saw that thread. But the links goes to mybb-plugins forums and for some reason it shows that I'm banned. Eventhough I'm not even logged in.. I tried to login and register, clearing cookies but still says so.. So I can't access to that thread.
Quote:Your shop plugin version is not 1.7 because newpoints_check_permissions doens't exist in 1.7
find the correct shop plugin files and replace earlier uploaded files for the shop
(2013-10-06, 05:14 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Your shop plugin version is not 1.7 because newpoints_check_permissions doens't exist in 1.7
find the correct shop plugin files and replace earlier uploaded files for the shop

I only found one from the mybb- plugins forum.. And since I can't access that forum.. what can I do?
^ may be you should contact that site owner - there is a contact link at the footer of that site