MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2013-10-11, 10:26 PM)Master24 Wrote: [ -> ]This one!

Good luck. As I posted previously, I give it a month.
Its going to be years before I quit on this one.
(2013-10-11, 11:29 PM)Master24 Wrote: [ -> ]Its going to be years before I quit on this one.

That's what you said about your last 3
(2013-10-11, 11:40 PM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-11, 11:29 PM)Master24 Wrote: [ -> ]Its going to be years before I quit on this one.

That's what you said about your last 3

Well I got a small team
this time so no.
[Image: QRwjOPa.gif] To this whole thread. Most people have to fail many times before they get it right. Watch one day this guy will make a successful forum. It will probably take a few years to get it down but still.
A long time.
but I will get there.
(2013-10-13, 05:26 AM)MobileMod Wrote: [ -> ]Most people have to fail many times before they get it right.

Click Master24's profile, Open EVERY single one of his threads. You'll soon see why we're like this.

(2013-10-13, 05:26 AM)MobileMod Wrote: [ -> ]Watch one day this guy will make a successful forum.

Alright; I'll bite.

Here's a wager. When Master24's board outdoes mine in posts, Topics AND members (It's not that hard, I'm in a horribly difficult nichè), I will close my board.

(2013-10-13, 05:26 AM)MobileMod Wrote: [ -> ]It will probably take a few years to get it down but still.

His site will not exist in a few years, That's my whole fudging point.

Oh; and, er, Ian... You were denied support at the request of me (though it was long overdue) - Why are you posting here, weren't you leaving for SMF a while ago?
(2013-10-13, 06:12 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-13, 05:26 AM)MobileMod Wrote: [ -> ]Most people have to fail many times before they get it right.

Click Master24's profile, Open EVERY single one of his threads. You'll soon see why we're like this.

(2013-10-13, 05:26 AM)MobileMod Wrote: [ -> ]Watch one day this guy will make a successful forum.

Alright; I'll bite.

Here's a wager. When Master24's board outdoes mine in posts, Topics AND members (It's not that hard, I'm in a horribly difficult nichè), I will close my board.

(2013-10-13, 05:26 AM)MobileMod Wrote: [ -> ]It will probably take a few years to get it down but still.

His site will not exist in a few years, That's my whole fudging point.

Oh; and, er, Ian... You were denied support at the request of me (though it was long overdue) - Why are you posting here, weren't you leaving for SMF a while ago?

SMF dosn't have good Plugins
Like MyBB does.
My Forums Link:http://www.firegraphs.tk
Theme sucks. Create your own. .tk domain, again. Get a .com.

Ian, you're so hard to take seriously... This isn't funny, this is borderline stupid.
(2013-10-13, 06:48 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]Theme sucks. Create your own. .tk domain, again. Get a .com.

Ian, you're so hard to take seriously... This isn't funny, this is borderline stupid.

I'm not being funny.
The theme fits my name
of the forum,
and the domain is fine.
Pages: 1 2 3 4