MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: posthash problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,
I check my database and i see some fields 'posthash' of table: posts are empty, i don't know why. I use the newest version 1.6.10
How can i fix it?
Tksss

PS: I have just posted a thread for test, i uploaded some attachments, then i check in my database: 'posthash' is empty too.
(2013-10-07, 01:11 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]see replies here

Tks man, i have been checked it, but i don't install the plugin Tapatalk.
If the field posthash is empty, my forum will be ok? and no problem?
^ no problem should occur due to empty of posthash as the function is removed from the files
(2013-10-07, 01:29 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ no problem should occur due to empty of posthash as the function is removed from the files

I was trouble because im afraid the attack by SQL injection when posthash is empty, can it?
^ SQL injection should not be possible for the posthash related functionality. we have to wait for experts opinion
(2013-10-07, 01:54 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ SQL injection should not be possible for the posthash related functionality. we have to wait for experts opinion

Yes, tks you man Toungue

I will wait here for one response that make me feel good Big Grin
I think they're just used for attachments, shouldn't cause any problems, but still unsure why it's empty.
posthash behaviour was changed in recent version of mybb, it may be entirely normal that it's empty for new posts.