MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thumbs up plugin support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys I would like to get something like this...and in the top bar itself...and I want it to be displayed in the first post itself...actually I want to ask that is this particular thread is useful or not?

[Image: 35bw3f4.jpg]

Thanks
(2013-10-07, 05:03 PM)coolbud012 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys I would like to get something like this...and in the top bar itself...and I want it to be displayed in the first post itself...actually I want to ask that is this particular thread is useful or not?

[Image: 35bw3f4.jpg]

Thanks

perhaps this should have been posted in the plugin support forum
I did but I think no one is active there now a days...thats why I have posted it here...

And it just requires some changes in templates...actually Im new to mybb and still learning stuff...previously I was using vbulletin...but now starting new site and started using mybb and I must say,,,its awesome... Smile
if you want to show the thumb rating on the first post only then it can be done by using template conditionals plugin.
but to make it as a thread rating requires rewriting of the plugin - better if someone makes a new plugin for it
so this plugin wont work for what I am looking for?
^ it can be shown on first post only and thus can serve your requirement.
yeah thats what I require...
^ after installing and activating the suggested template conditionals plugin,
find {$post['tprdsp']} in the postbit templates (both postbit & postbit_classic templates)
you can wrap it with conditional like below so that thumbs rating appears only in the first post of the thread
<if $postcounter == 1 then>
{$post['tprdsp']}
</if>
^^ Thanks a lotz buddy ...this plugin is awesome Smile

just 1 more thing...I want to hide it from thread poster too...Im not getting what variables I should use in the condition for this...