MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: EZ Gallery help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I changed to all 7's in the ezgalleryphp in the root. No luck
I used this info
http://support.hostgator.com/articles/cp...-of-a-file

I have to make a folder now?
I am so confused now.
^ please do not change CHMOD of php files on the root folder. they can have CHMOD 664
to work with ezgallery plugin, you have to create a folder named gallery and it should have 777 CHMOD
I changed ezgallery.php back to 664 than
I made a new folder named "gallery.php" set to 777. No luck. Than I changed it to "gallery" set to 777. no luck
^ there appears to be a problem with changing file permissions on your files server. may be better to
contact your web host. or if you can PM me temporary access to admin panel & ftp then I can check it
PM sent M
Hello to all , 

from last week i am a new user of mybb software , i was with vbulletin !
Today i bought the ez gallery pro and I need some help .

First of all ,

1. I want bigger letters (please see attached ) --->Add picture,mygallery,unviewed and search 

2. I want to translate some words in my language like , title , category , description etc ... how i can do it using utf-8 characters ? 
Under the category , I would like to have also a new sub category textbox 
a.Upload pictures instead upload picture , I would like to have the possibiity to add more pictures (like attached) 

3.Rating pictures instead of rating picture ,every picture must have rating 10 stars instead of 5 stars and one rating that will count the average rating of upload pictures

with 6 ratings
and 7 rating will counting the average
and the administrator to approve also the stars

Who can help me?

Thanks in advance
(2019-07-20, 03:53 PM)liontaris Wrote: [ -> ]Hello to all , 

from last week i am a new user of mybb software , i was with vbulletin !
Today i bought the ez gallery pro and I need some help .

First of all ,

1. I want bigger letters (please see attached ) --->Add picture,mygallery,unviewed and search 

2. I want to translate some words in my language like , title , category , description etc ... how i can do it using utf-8 characters ? 
Under the category , I would like to have also a new sub category textbox 
a.Upload pictures instead upload picture , I would like to have the possibiity to add more pictures (like attached) 

3.Rating pictures instead of rating picture ,every picture must have rating 10 stars instead of 5 stars and one rating that will count the average rating of upload pictures

with 6 ratings
and 7 rating will counting the average
and the administrator to approve also the stars

Who can help me?

Thanks in advance

Go to the plugin author's website and post your issues there. 

You are using the PAID version of this plugin, the author will respond to you at his website, not here.
Pages: 1 2