MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem After Upgrading To 1611
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi. i want to ask why when i clicked to my plugin page it shows only error not the plugin list ??

[Image: 4544.png]

it happens to all my plugin..
Yesss... Getting the same error. When trying to delete announcement, and when trying to turn the board back on...Actually, most anything attempting to do, get this error.

/forum/inc/languages/english/admin/editperms.lang.php does not exist
Same problem, seems that no one has tested before publishing...
i think better mybb delete the 1611 link before many user complaint about the same problem
this happen because "admin" path that should not be added by 1.6.11.
Board can't be turned back on. Can't do anything in admin. Going to look for this editperms.lang.php

Fixed this by copying it into the spot mybb says it's missing from, from one level up. Still doesn't take care of OP's problem (different file).

Op, try copying the file it says it's missing from one level up - /english/gomobile.lang.php to /english/admin
I do not understand why these things happen!
This is the second time that my forum is locked for an update, I respect all the work but please do a little more attention and tests.
Sad
MaFeSa, copy the file from one level up. Should fix it.
(2013-10-08, 03:20 PM)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]MaFeSa, copy the file from one level up. Should fix it.

Thanks Wink
I think this is because GoMobile and possibly some other plugins load the language file in the wrong place, it even throws an error on the upgrade script, it loads the language file outside of any functions. We can't test an upgrade on a board with every single plugin ever released installed on it to make sure nothing breaks.
Pages: 1 2 3