MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Different groups with diferent colour at reputation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there people, I'd like to make groups to be able to give rep in different colours, how can I do that ?
Thanks a lot.
you can use css to do this, ussing a usergroup id, or something like that, for example:

if i add an ug var on my postbit and then put a custom stilization to the button, you can see in diferent ways, but if you wanna add on reputation, you have to find a hook and told what kind of var taken to assign a color for every re given by user xD.

Cheers.
can you make the css to a group and the reputation colour would be purple please ? Smile
Well first at all, you have to go to reputation templates on adminCP Styles &Templates:

Then you go to reputation_vote template and search for:

Quote:<strong class="{$vote_type_class}"> {$vote_type} {$vote_reputation}:</strong>

Reeplace with:

Quote:<strong class="{$vote_type_class}_{$reputation_vote['user_usergroup']}"> {$vote_type} {$vote_reputation}:</strong>

Then go to your global.css stylization and searchi for:
Quote:.reputation_positive {
color: green;
}

add below

Quote:.reputation_positive_2 {
color: purple;
}

Where 2 are the usergroup id, then you can see if any registered users, because the id are 2 by default add a reputation can see the change, you can add for positive, negative or neutral as you wish:

Cheers...

NOTE: If you want to add for only one user, you have to add this, and use the id for that user...

Quote:<strong class="{$vote_type_class}_{$reputation_vote['uid']}"> {$vote_type} {$vote_reputation}:</strong>

I add an image to you as you can see this can add on many parts of your forum.