MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: NewPoints in Profile?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since I have a completely remodeled profile, new fields aren't automatically added to it. So, when I installed NewPoints, I realized that I don't know the bit of code to place into the profile so that a user's number of points can be displayed. For example, for certain places within the profile I have {$userfields['fidX']} while, for the homepage, I have {$website}.

What is the bit that will allow the user to display the amount of points they have? If clarification is needed, I will be happy to try and explain further!

Thanks!
{$newpoints_profile}

That's the whole row.

To get the amount use
{$memprofile['newpoints']}
Thank you SO much! Super appreciated. c:

Is there a way I can subtract/add to the amount of points a member has?
(2013-10-11, 12:20 AM)GREYtheFLAILER Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you SO much! Super appreciated. c:

Is there a way I can subtract/add to the amount of points a member has?

forum_url/acp_url/index.php?module=newpoints-maintenance

There you enter the uid of the user you want to edit.
Thank you so much! c:
How to do this in the postbit?

using

{$post['newpoints_postbit']}

Add's "Credits: XXX" I don't want it to says "Credits" just the amount that person has in credits.
(2021-01-11, 07:43 PM)vossi Wrote: [ -> ]How to do this in the postbit?

using

{$post['newpoints_postbit']}

Add's "Credits: XXX" I don't want it to says "Credits" just the amount that person has in credits.

Same question here. I want to remove the credits from Post bit.

Also I want to remove the donate from postbit and only leave amount of bytes a user has. Any option to do that?

Edit: 

Found the answer, going into Global Templates and editing newpoints_postbit.