MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Subforincols plugin update needed..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Problem solved. Update your subforincols plugin.

(2013-10-11, 08:44 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ if you like to modify the plugin file, open it in a code editor (eg notepad++) find
function SubforInCols_activate()
{
	global $db;

change to :
function SubforInCols_activate()
{
	global $db, $mybb;

and find
$db->insert_query("settings", $SubforInCols1);
	$template_dp3 = array(
		"template" => $db->escape_string('<li>{$statusicon}<a href="forumdisplay.php?fid={$forum[\'fid\']}">{$forum[\'name\']}</a></li>')
	);

add after above in a new line
if (in_array($mybb->settings['seourls'], array("yes", "auto")))
	    $template_dp3 = array("template" => $db->escape_string('<li>{$statusicon}<a href="forum-{$forum[\'fid\']}.html">{$forum[\'name\']}</a></li>')
	);

save the plugin file, activate it & check

[attachment=30308]
can we have your forum url to check
(2013-10-10, 08:21 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]can we have your forum url to check

click on my signature. Temporary disable friendly url Big Grin
We'd need it active to check, but it sounds like your theme has a hardcoded URL in the templates or something.
(2013-10-10, 08:35 AM)Matt. Wrote: [ -> ]We'd need it active to check, but it sounds like your theme has a hardcoded URL in the templates or something.

ok, i've enabled back the friendly url Big Grin

Try hover my subforums link Big Grin
Yeah whatever plugin you're using is hardcoding the URL in, which plugin is it?
I don't think that i used something special plugin or whatever that causing the problems. Maybe my forum structure causing this because i have seen the same structure at other forum, and it has the same link as me.

Because my forum structure is like this.

Category - forum-id.html

Cateogry - forum-id.html

Forum - forumdisplay.php forum id.

I think the problem is, it appears only on index and when you click the 1st category. But when you click the 2nd category all the link changes to the friendly urls. So need help how to fix this.. Big Grin
I have the same for my site, I guess it has something to do with google seo...
(2013-10-11, 06:30 AM)MYBB GHOST Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same for my site, I guess it has something to do with google seo...

I found a website with google seo and all the links works well with the google seo urls include on subforums link..
^ are you using a plugin for displaying subforums in columns - if so which plugin ?
Pages: 1 2 3