MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GIVEN NAME OF REPUTATION
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how to remove GIVEN NAME OF REPUTATION

i want it to be anonymous, not ALERT them who give them -rep.!

i dont want them expose plz help.
my forum: www.samp-lvgw.tk

bump omg guys!!!
^ Would love to know same thing. Unfortunately your thread link (and whole forum/website) is giving 403 forbidden access error.
(2014-02-04, 06:23 PM)Alam Wrote: [ -> ]^ Would love to know same thing. Unfortunately your thread link (and whole forum/website) is giving 403 forbidden access error.

Try again. Works for me. Try a different browser. You may be blacklisted off of CloudFlare maybe depending on your location. I know Jesse does blacklist certain countries.
Works for me too via proxy.
What's the use of blacklisting a whole country because of few idiots who did something wrong?

EDIT:
Blacklisted again :|
Only manages to see 4-5 pages.

Please send the procedure and/or file via PM if you still access that forum.

(2014-02-04, 08:19 PM)iHydra Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-04, 06:23 PM)Alam Wrote: [ -> ]^ Would love to know same thing. Unfortunately your thread link (and whole forum/website) is giving 403 forbidden access error.

Try again. Works for me. Try a different browser. You may be blacklisted off of CloudFlare maybe depending on your location. I know Jesse does blacklist certain countries.
(2014-02-07, 07:56 PM)Alam Wrote: [ -> ]Works for me too via proxy.
What's the use of blacklisting a whole country because of few idiots who did something wrong?

EDIT:
Blacklisted again :|
Only manages to see 4-5 pages.

Please send the procedure and/or file via PM if you still access that forum.

Not because a few people did something wrong, it's because DDoS attacks originate from certain countries so he's better off blocking those specific countries like Iran, Iraq, China, and a few other countries. If the legit people truly want to go to the website, they can use a VPN.

The 403 error would not be coming from us. Any action where we would be involved (challenge, ban) would display CloudFlare error messaging.