MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Online.php sql error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
sorry what do you mean by parse the SEO URL.

Maybe I should run Daily Cleanup
Very strange, that's the first thing I tried (with Redirect disabled as Redirect would remove the /download.html), yet it did not raise that error for me...

Go to Admin CP -> Tools -> File verification, see if your inc/functions_online.php is OK?

I'll update the plugin in any case.
It returns this:
admin/inc/class_page.php Changed
admin/inc/functions_themes.php Changed
global.php Changed
inc/class_error.php Changed
inc/functions.php Changed
inc/languages/english/newthread.lang.php

inc/functions_online.php not showing

Please tell me how to update my SEO plugin?

Just ran Daily Cleanup task and it works OK. How to prevent that from happening again?

Damn now shows error again!

Can "Leverage browser caching" be the cause of this problem?

Now works again what the hell is going on please guys help me. @frostschutz is that the SEO plugin?
(2013-10-11, 06:44 PM)marcus123 Wrote: [ -> ]@frostschutz is that the SEO plugin?

The query itself is made by the Google SEO plugin. However the reason why there is weird data in this query is mysterious, as MyBB's own code should not allow for it. So there is some other issue at work here also.

Please replace your inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php with this one and see if it helps https://raw.github.com/frostschutz/MyBB-...eo/url.php
Just replied the URL.php and it works OK but let see for how long. Thanks very much for now

Maybe it's a 6.11 bug because I didn't have this problem before until the upgrade?

It's been 15 min now and didn't crash yet, looks like it's working!
I will PM your if it crashes again.
Thanks
Pages: 1 2