MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Add Last poster's avatar on the forumlist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am making a new theme, so I am planing to add last posters avatar in he forumlist in the index, I have seen some plugins but is it possible to do it by template editing's ?
What do you mean with "template settings"? If it's injected into templates or?

I think the best choice would be FLP avatar: https://github.com/TommM/flpavatar You can manually put variables into templates. All variables in all possible places are mentioned on that page. Don't forget to check required checkbox(es) in Configuration -> General Configuration.

@down, I have seen planes, but I need an elephant which can fly... If something doesn't exist, you can't use it - simple. If it could be done without plugins/core edits, they wouldn't be created...

What's wrong with using plugin anyways?
I have seen such plugins ,I need to do the same without plugins.
without plugins you can't you have to edit core files, because this var not exist. That is what plugin does, adding a new hook to apply this change with a query xD.

The only var is for your own avatar and you can put your avatar wherever you want, but another users, you have to edit and create this, because you can't use a var that not exist.

It's like you wanna use a new_tab.php, if you don't create firts.

Cheers.