MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unread PM Notifications Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://mods.mybboard.com/view.php?did=434

File doesn't work, its not even a php file. Any idea what could be the problem? Sad
I quote MusicalMidget:
Quote:Files must be in .zip, .rar or .txt format and no larger than 500KB.

So the file is in rar-format. You will need WinRAR to unzip the file and get the php file..
You should change to .zip. Not many people have .rar
Changed to zip Smile
Weird. Installed plugin, activated it, turned it on, got a new PM, nothing new happened.
Tikitiki Wrote:You should change to .zip. Not many people have .rar
7z and rar are the new standards for windows platforms really as it's a lot more compression in it than in zip. Zip is only popular because Microsoft added it in their operative system. I do believe most archive program supports .rar by now. Not the build in windows of course as they are slow. But that sucks any ways.
.rar and 7z may be the way to go, but the actual reality is that life still needs to catch up with the new technology.
tristan/SMM Wrote:Weird. Installed plugin, activated it, turned it on, got a new PM, nothing new happened.

What's in your header template?

There should be something like this:
$unreadpmmsg
			{$unreadpmmsg}

Beneath {$unreadreports}
That didn't get inserted on my forum either! Had to manually put it there. I just put

{$unreadpmmsg}

It works now, but should it be like you have above in your post or just what I added? And you might want to look into why it's not being added automatically when the plug in is activated! Big Grin
I'll release an updated version in a couple of hours. I think I know the cause of this problem. Someone suggested me to edit something in the new version.. and it looks like that is causing this problem. Stay tuned!
Pages: 1 2