MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Registrations problems - URGENT HELP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried an advertisement on one website for $50..

I get more than 2500 visitors in just 10 minutes and 100 of them were Registering (I saw from admin's activity)

But none of them was registered, I went to Register page and tried to register, but when i clicked on REGISTER and then submitted the whole form and clicked Done the following error appeared. (CHECK ATTACHED IMAGE)

And if i click on Reload page, it goes to Index page Sad

Please i need help regarding this URGENTLY

Thank you

Using:
MyBB 1.6.10
Apache version 2.2.23
PHP version 5.3.20
MySQL version 5.1.68-cll-lve
Upgrade to 1.6.11. It's always recommended because currently your forum is vulnerable to exploits and the latest version also comes in with many fixed bugs which you may find in 1.6.10

As for the internal server error: Remove your .htaccess file and check if you can register a new account or not.
There is not any type of .htaccess in my website root directory..

Stil can't i also upgraded still cant
Can you elaborate what you mean by "Stil can't i also upgraded still cant "?

Also, contact your host regarding the "Internal Server Error".
This is the issue in error log coming

[13-Oct-2013 02:12:22 Europe/Berlin] PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected T_ELSE in /home/cpanelusername/public_html/earningtown.com/inc/datahandlers/user.php on line 626
^ by any chance have you edited that user.php file ? can you re-upload it from MyBB source files package
Problem solved.. Thanks