MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error 1604
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear MyBB Community,

I am having problems with my forums. I am running version 1.6.10 which is hosted by x10 hosting. The error I am receiving is:

Quote:MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1
Query:
SELECT * FROM mybb_users WHERE uid IN()

Forum: freshnsa.x10.mx

If there is anyone who can help, please help me. All help is much appreciated.

Thank You!
if you are using fake users online plugin then deactivate & uninstall it
Thank you soo much! I was using "Fake Who's Online Statistics (1.0)" I de-activated and seemed to work but however it doesn't uninstall.
(2013-10-13, 11:41 AM)Playtime Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you soo much! I was using "Fake Who's Online Statistics (1.0)" I de-activated and seemed to work but however it doesn't uninstall.

If the plugin is not uninstalling via ACP then there are two more ways to uninstall the plugin.

Solution # 1 - Hard but guaranteed to work

Delete all the files that came with the plugin download manually from your server then manually drop all the tables in PHPMyAdmin that were added by the plugin.

Solution # 2 - Easy but might not work

Download all the plugin files from a fresh download of the plugin and reupload all those files so the fresh and untouched files overwrite the old ones then try to uninstall.