MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum members online problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After installing plugin which shows users online for the past 24 hours and after removing it, my whole active users was removed. I had to activate the plugin but I want to change the 24 hours to 15mins, I got the cut-off time 15mins but nothing shows if I deactivate the plugin. So now I edited the plugin, made it show members only past 15mins but I couldn't edit the text itself, it still shows "the past 24 hours"..

How can I make this work? Thank you in advance!
Which plugin did you install? Did the download package of the plugin include any language files?
I'm not quite sure.. I installed this plugin long time ago. This is what I know so far:

Show the users that has been online today (2.0)
Shows the users that has been online within 24 hours.
Created by CraKteR
Doesn't look like the language pack has something to do with it. I have a quick question though, why are you using the plugin and the built-in MyBB feature to display members online in the past 15 minutes? Basically two different features for one thing.
(2013-10-13, 08:20 PM)Arbaz Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't look like the language pack has something to do with it. I have a quick question though, why are you using the plugin and the built-in MyBB feature to display members online in the past 15 minutes? Basically two different features for one thing.

My main idea was to show both. Past 15mins and 24hours.. Though I'm not sure what happend back then, like I said.. it's been so long.

Any fix for this?
The index_whosonline template was empty. I reverted it to original and the problem was solved.