MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Setting Duplicated?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think this may be causing more issues. I'm often having to "reset" my inc/settings.php file because members are often complaining they cannot login or logout. I found that resetting that file fixes the issue but at the same time it continues to reoccur.

And because of that I'm often having to go in and update specific settings I use (ignoring merging admin posts, for example).

If the login/logout issue is something else then I need some help with a permanent fix for that. I cannot keep resetting my settings.php file.
^ I hope that you can trust someone here (may be from the team)
& request to check by providing required temporary access through PM
Maybe you have a duplicated entries on your database, i have this same trouble when i install a new subforum inside my first forum, on another database, but i have uplicated entries, but i don't put atention, because is only a test forum, but this error was ocurred when i install a new forum and all entries like you show has duplicated on my forum.

But your problem is inside your db i think. You can review this if your settings table have duplicated entries and delete all duplicated entries, but i dunno, i have to get the sameproblem again to see what happens xD.
Is settings.php CHMOD to 666? If you PM me FTP and phpMyAdmin login details I'll sort this out.
(2013-10-31, 08:52 AM)Matt. Wrote: [ -> ]Is settings.php CHMOD to 666? If you PM me FTP and phpMyAdmin login details I'll sort this out.

I have sent you my info through a PM.
Pages: 1 2