MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Setting Duplicated?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why is this???
[Image: nq2y.png]
Go to ACP>Tools & Maintenance>Cache Manager>Internal_settings>Rebuild Cache

Did it help?
What did you do just before this happened? Haven't seen this happen for years. Used to be a script hanging about to fix it, will see if I can find it.
(2013-10-13, 08:22 PM)Arbaz Wrote: [ -> ]Go to ACP>Tools & Maintenance>Cache Manager>Internal_settings>Rebuild Cache

Did it help?

It said Reload, not Rebuild. So if that was incorrect on my part that didn't work. But I did go to Cache Manager.

(2013-10-13, 08:34 PM)Matt. Wrote: [ -> ]What did you do just before this happened? Haven't seen this happen for years. Used to be a script hanging about to fix it, will see if I can find it.

Its been like this forever. So I'm not really sure what I did right before it happened LOL.
take a backup of your database and then try the script available here. (most probably Matt was referring to this script)
Didn't work, unfortunately.
^ if you can provide me required temporary access through PM, I can remove the duplicate settings
caution: see what I have written at bio of my profile and decide yourself whether to trust / ignore
Still need help on this.

And nothing against you .m. but I prefer not to give anyone access to my forum.
Just a friendly bump, still looking for help here.
The duplicate settings have been deleted but the "categories" are still there (Board Settings, Gen. Config., etc.).

Those settings do not have a way to be deleted in the Modify Settings section.
Pages: 1 2