MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: xRoster, a Clan & Roster Manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
it also says that it will be released in February 2014
=)
looks nice~
will be waiting for v2
I'm using the latest version but still getting this MySQL error when I attempt to link a group to a roster.

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'findLastGroupPositionOnRoster' at line 1Query:findLastGroupPositionOnRoster
Please contact the MyBB Group for support.
when you get this error ?
Could you also fix the unscrollable tables while viewing on mobile?
http://imgur.com/JDxXSIt

Thanks.
I get the SQL error when I attempt to link a group to a roster.
(2014-02-06, 08:34 PM)Crusty_N Wrote: [ -> ]I get the SQL error when I attempt to link a group to a roster.
try to update with the last version from the Nightly Builds section
I don't get the module when I install it. I don't have the admin dir as admin so hopefully that isn't causing any of the problems. Any fix? Installed everything fine btw.
So many SQL errors when attempting to link groups, delete ranks, etc.
On the latest version of mybb
Yeh when I try to go delete group I get a big sql error. Any way to get this fixed?

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1451 - Cannot delete or update a parent row: a foreign key constraint fails (`eastcoc6_myb1`.`mybb_roster_columns`, CONSTRAINT `mybb_fkc_id_group` FOREIGN KEY (`id_group`) REFERENCES `mybb_roster_groups` (`id_group`) ON DELETE NO ACTION ON UPDATE NO ACTION)
Query:
    DELETE FROM mybb_roster_groups WHERE id_group = '27' 
Pages: 1 2 3 4