MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: xRoster, a Clan & Roster Manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This plugin is a powerful clan and roster manager system which allow you to manage your clan roster in a easy, fast and intuitive way.

Roster Manager: you can define unlimited roster, groups/ranks and columns of various type.

Clan Manager: supports join request/clan applications, user promotions and demotion and can handle the users inactivity. One of the bests thing is the ability to open a poll on forums every time a join request is submited; on this poll clan members can vote the submitter for admission into the clan.

Download: http://mods.mybb.com/download/xroster
Nightly builds : http://xroster.vladefix.com/forum/forumd...php?fid=17
Online manual: http://xroster.vladefix.com/index.php/do...r-mybb-1-6
FAQ: http://xroster.vladefix.com/index.php/fr...r-for-mybb
Demo: http://xroster.vladefix.com/index.php/demo
Seems very neat, assuming from the demo. Will be trying it out soon, thank you for this Heart.
Seems like rather an interesting plugin to check out.
I think you need to developing it more, cause i like the system but on my template you will see nothing so i removed it again. It must be more simple made, cause this one is to difficult for understand for young people and mybb starters.

The rest of your xroster is a special, never seen this work before thats so nice.
(2014-01-05, 10:14 AM)Wazzyl Wrote: [ -> ]I think you need to developing it more, cause i like the system but on my template you will see nothing so i removed it again. It must be more simple made, cause this one is to difficult for understand for young people and mybb starters.

The rest of your xroster is a special, never seen this work before thats so nice.

Please read this chapter of documentation which was made for young people and mybb starters ( assuming your problem is you cannot see roster page on custom template).

Vladefix
finally its here
works like a charm for me and never add problems with it

good job vladefix
Looks really nice. Question, how can I remove the example group entries ? It doesnt let me delete it and I set all the right permissions for me as Webmaster. Anything I missed ?

I can delete groups I add but I cannot delete the pre-added group, even with all permissions which for example says I can delete groups.

Quote:6.4 Cancel groups
To delete a group, select one from the list shown on image 6, then click the Delete roster button.

If the group can't be deleted, the delete button will be disabled: Can't delete roster. This happens when a group have users associated

Found this in the manual, but it makes no sense. There are no users associated with the example groups, and yet I cannot get rid of it. After I added my own group, I tried to add myself as the user. And when I loaded the Usergroups it would only show me the example groups, but not the one I added. Something here isn't right.

I was also trying to add my groups to the Roster I created. When I tried to add that, the following MySQL error came up.

Quote:MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'findLastGroupPositionOnRoster' at line 1
Query:
findLastGroupPositionOnRoster

I take it this script isn't really working. Too bad.

Wolfseye
(2014-01-06, 02:56 PM)Wolfseye Wrote: [ -> ]Looks really nice. Question, how can I remove the example group entries ? It doesnt let me delete it and I set all the right permissions for me as Webmaster. Anything I missed ?

I can delete groups I add but I cannot delete the pre-added group, even with all permissions which for example says I can delete groups.

Quote:6.4 Cancel groups
To delete a group, select one from the list shown on image 6, then click the Delete roster button.

If the group can't be deleted, the delete button will be disabled: Can't delete roster. This happens when a group have users associated

Found this in the manual, but it makes no sense. There are no users associated with the example groups, and yet I cannot get rid of it. After I added my own group, I tried to add myself as the user. And when I loaded the Usergroups it would only show me the example groups, but not the one I added. Something here isn't right.

I was also trying to add my groups to the Roster I created. When I tried to add that, the following MySQL error came up.

Quote:MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'findLastGroupPositionOnRoster' at line 1
Query:
findLastGroupPositionOnRoster

I take it this script isn't really working. Too bad.

Wolfseye

in fact it does work and mut say its preety good
i add the same issue as u ar having
u cant delete the default groups untill u delete all constrains associated to those groups and everything associated for ex:
if u have a column associated to the "X" group u cant delete the group until u delete or remove that column
its pretty easy to handle it when u understand the way it works

Cumps
And why do I get an MySQL error when I try to add/remove groups to a roster ? Did you had that too ?

Wolfseye
nop i didnt
only add issues with mysql when i tried to delete the groups from database and there it gave me errors
if u like pm me the forum link with a temp admin account for roster and ill put it to work Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4