MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't delete threads, and no thread formatting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey,

On my forum, I can not delete threads, move etc as when I select one it should say Go(1) but it stays as Go(0)?

Also, there is not thread formatting, like bold, font, insert image etc?
have you recently added any jQuery based plugin / code ? can we have your forum url
(2013-10-15, 11:29 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]have you recently added any jQuery based plugin / code ? can we have your forum url

No, I have not and it was like this from the start of the forum.

www.discussionbay.com
You've got a javascript error on your forum. This isn't valid:

var unreadAlerts = ;

Is this for a plugin you've installed?
(2013-10-15, 11:42 AM)Matt. Wrote: [ -> ]You've got a javascript error on your forum. This isn't valid:

var unreadAlerts = ;

Is this for a plugin you've installed?

That will be myalerts, how do I edit that code?
Which version of the plugin are you using? Current version doesn't seem to have this code in it from what I can see.
Oh, yes it does.

In the headerinclude template, find:

var unreadAlerts = {$mybb->user['unreadAlerts']};

Change to:

var unreadAlerts = '{$mybb->user['unreadAlerts']}';

That fix it?
(2013-10-15, 12:05 PM)Matt. Wrote: [ -> ]Which version of the plugin are you using? Current version doesn't seem to have this code in it from what I can see.

Wait, just checked I don't have myalerts enabled.
^ would you like to PM me temporary access to admin panel to check & fix the issue
(2013-10-15, 12:58 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ would you like to PM me temporary access to admin panel to check & fix the issue

Check your pm's buddyBig Grin
Pages: 1 2