MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Profile Comments (plugin) - compatibility issue?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My favorite plugin is now causing a little problem which I wonder can be solved. I believe this didn't occur before 1.6.11.

Having the plugin activated, and navigating to Users & Groups -> Groups -> Any selected group, I'm receiving a blank page, like this:

[Image: VZcl78X.png]

While it appears like this, when the plugin is deactived:

[Image: fUII34Q.png]

But when on that blank page, I can still navigate to "General" and "Forums & Posts" manually by clicking on the tabs, but without getting the "Save" option in the bottom. So it displays, but without option perform action. However, the "Users & Permissions" tab displays this when accessing it:

"/home/website/public_html/inc/languages/english/admin/profilecomments.lang.php does not exist"

and "Miscellaneous" displays a blank page only.

I don't know if I can get any help with this, or confirmations that it is not working well with the latest mybb version. If something with the installation messed up, I could make a complete reinstall from scratch if needed, but I don't know how to do that..
first follow this guidance and then check the referred issues.
Solved it myself. Just had to make sure to put the profilecomments.lang inside the admin folder of the language folder.